Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Year, New Commitment

Well, I joined Weight Watchers June 30, 2008 and actually started doing WW on July 1. Between July 1 and December 29, I'd lost 30.4 lbs. That's a good start, right? Well, I know it should have been more but I started slacking mid September.

So, I'm recommitting to this healthier lifestyle that I need to lead.

My next weigh in is January 19 so I'll post my weight loss then. I'm just looking for a loss, any amount but consistantly, every week.

Here are some of my stats from 2008:

Started WW July 1
Lost 5% of my body weight on August 4
Lost 10% September 29
Lost 25 lbs October 6
Lost 30 lbs December 22

My next personal goal is another 10% of which I have 14.4 lbs to go. My goal is to reach this by the end of February.

So, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment